Monday, May 23, 2011

At BEA this week!

BEA stands for the Book Expo of America and it takes place in NY (or at least has for the last several years). It's a great time, fun publishing parties, free books, lots of authors etc. I'm going this year to meet my editor Nancy Conescu in person for the first time, and to re-connect with some other awesome publishing folk (including my AMAZING agent Jessica Regel). I'm also sitting on a panel at the end of the week at the Backspace Writers Conference.

Also I have a lot of friends in NY and I just love the city in general.

As always I'll post a re-cap upon my return, but until I do . . . let's walk down memory lane . . . my recaps from previous years . . .

BEA 2010
BEA 2009
BEA 2007

1 comment:

Eliza Tilton said...

I just saw you on the schedule tomorrow for backspace. See you there!