Tuesday, September 04, 2007

A Quick Jump Across the Pond

Hey all!

So I will be doing one of those hiatus things again as I go across to the UK for 10 days to see old friends and promote the book. Mostly industry stuff, but I will be doing two public event thingys if anyone is in the neighbourhood and wants to say hi:

Tuesday 11th Sept - Leicester
11am - Schools Talk @ Borders Books and Music

Wednesday 12th Sept - London
3pm - Signing @ Waterstones in Harrods (Knightsbridge)

Of course you can all be guaranteed of pictures and the world's longest blog entry upon my return. Until then, I shall miss you all as I ever do, and as Red Green would say, "Keep your stick on the ice!"

8 comments:

LindaBudz said...

Sweet!! Have a great time!

Anonymous said...

Bon voyage and safe journey!

David L. McAfee said...

Have a great trip, Adrienne!

(I love Red Green! Hehe)

Crabby McSlacker said...

Any chance there's a U.S. book tour planned later on? I'm sure I'm not the only fan who would love to stop in and say hi if you happened to be visiting a nearby major metropolitan area.

However, in the meantime, hope it's a great trip!

Kanani said...

Hey, have a great time!
Are you going to see your friends Coriander and Fennel?

Megan said...

Saw multiple copies of Alex and the Ironic Gentleman face out at my local B and N today!

Congratulations on the upcoming release. Though it really is already out in some places, but soon it'll be official!

ORION said...

And ORION talks about Adrienne's book in her blog
Today.

J m mcdermott said...

Did you know that September 19th is International Talk Like a Pirate Day? And, it is so remarkably close to the American release of your pirate book.

Argh, and whatnot.